lundi 29 octobre 2018

Blog 2: Au Quebec

Places I would visit/things to see in Quebec:
1. Le Saint Laurent
I like animals and you can see dolphins and whales.
2.Les aurores boreales
I heard that the northern lights are really beautiful and is something you should see before you die
Image result for northern lights
3.Montreal
I went to Montreal and it was super fun, so I would go again
4.Les Laurentides
I would go during autumn because the foliage is pretty.
Image result for les laurentides quebec
5.Le Nord du Quebec
I would go to see all the wildlife because I like animals

Dishes that I would eat
1. La Poutine
I would eat poutine because this is a dish that I already had and it tastes really good. I love poutine.
Image result for poutine
2.La cipate aux bleuets
I would eat blueberry pie because it sounds good and because I really like sweet foods and pastries.
Image result for La cipate aux bleuets
3. La tourtiere
I would eat la tourtiere because I had meat pies in Canada before and I liked it, so I would imagine it to be similar.
4.Le sirop d'erable
I would eat Le sirop d'erable because I've had maple syrup from Canada and it is really good.

Activities that I would do
1.Les traineaux a chiens
I love dogs so I think I would like this activity.
Image result for Les traineaux a chiens

2.Le Carnaval de Quebec
Sounds fun, so I would go and check it out.
Image result for .Le Carnaval de Quebec
3.Le peche blanche
Something new, should be fun.

People I would like to meet
1.Peng Peng Lee (Christina Lee)
I would like to meet her because she is an olympic gymnast.
2.Ellie Black
I would like to meet her because she is an olympic gymnast
Image result for ellie black.

Event that I would go to:
1. L'International de montgolfieres
I would like to go to o L'International de montgolfieres because it sounds fun and its a new experience.

Image result for L'International de montgolfieres

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.