lundi 29 octobre 2018

Blog 2: Au Quebec


I would like to visit Les Laurentides in the fall and see the foliage. Le hotel de glace, because it would be very cool to experience to be in a hotel made entirely of ice. Le Saint-Laurent because I could then see various sea creatures. Le Nord du Quebec to see wildlife such as moose and carabu. And Chute le Montmorency because I want to climb up a frozen waterfall.

I would like to eat la cipate aux bleuets, le sirope d'erable, la poutine, and pouding chômeur.
I would like to see les aroura boreals, canoe, and ride a dogsled.
I would like to meet Kaetly Osmond and Patrick Chan, who are both figure skaters.
I would like to go to le carnival de Quebec.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.