lundi 29 octobre 2018

blog 2 Au Quebec

Quebec 

Quebec is a province of Canada with many different cultures and influences it is one of the largest provinces of Canada and that means there is a lot of place to do thing in. there are many major cities including Montreal which is the second largest French speaking city in the world after Paris (of course).

Image result for le laurentideIn Quebec there are many wonders to experience like ‘les Laurentide’s’ a stunning area near Montreal which I would love to spend a week hiking and exploring through the trees and hedgerow. This area is especially beautiful during the autumn so that is the ideal time to visit. Another great part of Quebec is the northern region. It is mostly untouched pure nature, so I would love to go explore and forage and witness the wildlife in the wild rather than in a zoo. Another gem of Quebec is le parc de la chute Montmorency. It has a waterfall 30 metre taller and amazing views of the surrounding area and would be a great place to relax while hiking and exploring the surroundings. Now jumping over to the big cities that make Quebec to culturally diverse Montreal is a massive city with a population of over 1.7 million people. The Montreal bio dome is built in the Olympic park in Montreal. It was renovated in 1982 after the Olympics was held there in the 70’s. its home to 4 different ecosystems with animals and plants from all over the world. It is like the Eden Project in Cornwall England which was made to fill an old clay mine. In Montreal they managed to convert an Olympic stadium into a garden and the architecture used in the building is amazing and I think would be a great experience.

Image result for northern lightsAlong with places to explore Quebec has a great selection of food. I really like the look of ‘le sirop d’erable’ I love maple syrup and the sound of it warm on snow sounds incredible and something you only find in Canada. Another specialty is ‘la cipate aux bleaets’ this is a sweet fruit pie made from local blueberries. I love fruit pies and this one is tempting me just a shame you must go to Quebec to get it. If you have a sweet tooth like me then the pouding chomeur and tarte au sucre both made from brown sugar look amazingly sweet and delicious.

Image result for ice fishingQuebec being a massive region has many activities. some that appeal to me are going to watch the aurores borealis. Its on my bucket list and something I just find mesmerizing. How would I get to somewhere to watch the northern lights? The only answer in northern Canada is dog sled. They have been used for hundreds of years and don’t break down. I would love to ride on a dog sled and adventure the Canadian wilderness which is an amazing place. How would I feed myself on this adventure? I would go ice fishing or la peche blanche in French. This is where you drill a hole in the ice and I think it is so wonderful to sit in an amazing part of the world such as north Canada to have a break from normal society would be lovely.

Image result for hot air balloonThere are many great people from Canada from actors to astronaut. I would like to meet Deadmou5. He is an electronic DJ/ composer from Ontario and I really like his music. He is inspiring, and his music is lovely to listen to. Another famous person I would like to meet would be Ryan Reynolds. He is one of my most favorite actors. I love his sense of humor and how he changes the superhero setting.

I would like to go to see the festival de montgolfieres because it would look incredible to see hundreds of hot air balloons in the air at once.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.