lundi 29 octobre 2018

Blog 2 Au Quebec

By: Lin Beatrice

If I go to Quebec I would like to go to les Laurentides, la Gaspesie, le Nord du Quebec, les aurores boreales, and le Saint-Laurent. Les Laurentides, la Gaspesie, and les aurores boreales, because of the view. Le Nord du Quebec and le Saint-Laurent because of the animals or sea mammals.
 











Some things that I would like to eat are la cipate aux bleuets, la toutriere, le sirop d' erable, and la poutine. Since for the cipate aux bleuets, I like blueberries, for la tourtriere, I know a dish in china that is kind of similar, and for le sirop d' erable, I like sweets. Well for la poutine, I don't really have a reason, just to try it.
 
 
 

Some activities I would do if I go to Quebec are le hockey, la peche blanche, and le canoe, because I have not done any of those activities before.
 

Two famous people that I would want to meet are Celine Dion, and Reese Witherspoon, since they are both very talented people and I want to know how other fans would react if they meet them.
 



An event that I would like to attend is le Carnaval de Quebec, to see the ice castle.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.