lundi 29 octobre 2018

Blog 2: Quebec

Places I would visit/things to see in Quebec:
1.I would visit the Hôtel de glace because I think it is very cool (bad pun), I think it is amazing that a hotel can be made of ice and since rooms can be booked there is no reason not to visit.
 Image result for ice hotel
2.  Next I would visit the St. Laurence river, I would visit here because you can catch pike, musky, and bass witch can all grow to a very large size and put up a fun fight. (The image is a musky)
Image result for biggest musky fish
3. I would see the Aurora Borealis because it is considered something to see before you die and if you are in Quebec then why no go to see it. 

4. Next I would go to visit the Laurentide region, I would visit here to see the trees during the fall. 

5. Finally I would go to the Hudson bay. I chose this last because even though It has bigger fish to catch than the St. Laurence ricer, it would be quite a bit more expensive to go halibut fishing, but if cost is no concern than this would definitely be a place worth visiting. (this fish is a halibut)
Image result for halibut caught in hudson bay
Foods that I would eat:
1. Poutine, although the food looks kind of messy, I think the combination of gravy cheese curds and fries would actually taste very good. 
OriginalPoutineLaBanquise.jpg
2.  After that I would if I could purchase it try some Muktuk because even though it seems strange to try eating whale blubber, I would like to know what it tastes like. 

3. Afterwards I would eat some Nanaimo bars which are cubes of chocolate, fudge, and nuts. 
4. Finally I would try some Canadian maple syrup, because no trip to Canada is complete with buying some maple syrup. 

Things that I would do:
1. The fish thing I would do would definitely be fishing.

2. Next I would les traineaux la chiens because I have a dog and I would like to give dog sledding a try. Since I do not know how to handle a dog sled I would probably take one of the tours where you sit in the sled while the operator drives the dogs/sled.
Image result for dog sledding
3. The final thing I would do would be to buy one of the Canada goose coats even though they are hundreds of dollars.

People I would like to meet:
1. Elon Musk is the first person I would like to meet, I don't know if he is Canadian by blood but he has a Canadian citizenship so he qualifies as Canadian. 
Image result for Elon Musk
2. Although not fully Canadian Dwayne Johnson's dad was Canadian so thus being part Canadian the rock gets a spot on this list. 
Image result for dwayne johnson
Event I would like to go to:
1. The event I would go to would be the just for laughs festival. This festival was founded in 1983 and gets hundreds of comedians each year to show up and preform.
 Image result for just for laughs festival montreal



1 commentaire:

  1. moi aussi, I would love to meet Elon Musk (he's south african), catch fish, and go the ice hotel

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.