lundi 29 octobre 2018

Blog 2: Au Quebec

If I got to go to an all expenses paid trip to Quebec, that would be awesome. Just in case that happens this is what I would do.
Go to the Hotel de glace. That place loos awesome and it seems like a really cool experience.
It seems like a great place to relax but might get annoying after a while.
Image result for hotel la glace Image result for hotel la glaceImage result for hotel la glace

Image result for aurora borealis from quebecIf I go to Quebec I would make sure it is when I can see the Aurora Borealis. I have seen it many times in movies and it just looks like the coolest thing in nature, and would not miss out on such a great opportunity.





I would see San Laurent, because it would be cool to see whales, dolphins, and sea lions.
Image result for st lawrence river quebec

I would visit North Quebec because I heard that there is lots of wildlife there, and I would love to see it. There is also great scenery there.
Image result for nord du quebec scenery


I love great scenery, so I would go and visit "les Laurentides".Image result for les laurentide scenery

I would like like to try "la cipate aux bleuets", but I generally don't like pie, so I don't expect to like it.
I would try "tourtiere" because I like meat, but that said, I don't like pie so, that should be unique.
i would try "poutine" because it is a famous dish of Canada, but don't expect to like it.
I would also lastly, try "Le sirop d'erable", but probably end up eating a lot of snow mostly.

Image result for dogsleddingI want to do dogsledding, because I that would be a fun experience.

Image result for ice fishing








I would try to do "la peche blanche" I have tried fishing, but if i were to it would be great if an expert like Luc was with me.







Although I would go during winter, I would want to ry canoeing, because I have done it once before when I was little and it was a lot fun, until I had to go back.

I honestly don't know anyone from Quebec that I would like to meet, but it would be cool to meet Josée Bélanger, and Jean Béliveau Josee is a soccer player and Jean play ice hockey.

Related imageThe only festival I really want to attend is"Le Carnaval de Quebec" It has many activities and ice sculptures. I would like the see that very much.
Related image






1 commentaire:

  1. those ice sculptures look great they would be good to see only problem its always below freezing

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.