lundi 29 octobre 2018

Blog 2 Au Quebec



Five places I would like to visit in Quebec:
Image result for montmorency falls
Montmorency Falls
I would also like to visit the Montmorency Falls, especially while the waterfall becomes a still piece of ice, shaped like water. 
Image result for les laurentides
Les Laurentides
















If I were to have a chance to go to Quebec, first of all, I would like to visit Les Laurentides. I find the numerous colors intriguing and I would love to take pictures of this naturally colorful scenery. 







Image result for hotel la glace

I would like to go to the Hotel de Glace, the beautiful colors seen through the ice make the building look like it's made for a festival. 











Image result for aurora borealis
Just like the Hotel de Glace, I find the colors of the aurora borealis very beautiful, I would love to see the lights in person one day and enjoy the streams of color above my head.


Image result for montreal
I find everything in Quebec looking so colorful, including the forests, ice hotels, and even just the place Montreal itself at night, the lights look so warm and welcoming, I would definitely like to visit Montreal and take pictures. 







Food I would like to try: 
Image result for tourtiere
The tourtiere looks very appealing to me, I want to try the savory meat flavor in a pie. 










Image result for poutineI already enjoy french fries and cheese separately, I can't imagine what it would taste like in one plate, I can't wait to try just that. Poutine is two of my favorite foods mashed into one dish, its guaranteed to gain my favor.
















Image result for quebec syrup
I think i would really enjoy trying some fresh maple syrup from Quebec on a pancake or waffles. 











Image result for ice fishingAlthough I have absolutely no experience on fishing, I've always wanted to try and have it become my hobby so I think I will have no problem with it if my first fishing experience is ice fishing.





Image result for traineau a chien
traineau a chien
I think being on a dog sled will probably be pretty cold, but I think if  I wear the right clothes it'll be okay, I think it would be pretty fun.



If I can, i want to buy the Canadian Goose brand clothes, so I won't ever be cold, byut I find it very expensive.






Image result for Celine DionI would like to meet Celine Dion, I love her strong voice and I would like to see her perform too someday. 















Image result for Drake

I don't know Drake quite well but I know quite a few people who are his fans so I would like to get to know him better.




Image result for Quebec Winter Carnival

I believe that I would have a lot of fun at the Quebec Winter Carnival, I want to see different sculptures that are both detailed and beautiful. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.