lundi 29 octobre 2018

Blog 2: Au Quebec


5 Places I would go to are
- The montmorency falls
- Citadelle of  Quebec
- Museum of civilization
- Old Quebec
- Quebec Aquarium

4 Things I would taste are
- Tire D'erible because it sounds interesting
- La poutine because I love potatoes
- Cheese since 'J'adore la fromage'
- Tourtiere because 'J'aime bien la viande'

3 Things I would do are
- Go on a cruise along the Saint-Laurent because I love the water
- I would go on a food tour because I love food
- I would go whale watching because I love the water

2 People I want to meet is
- Leonard Cohen because he was a poet and I love poetry
-Gilles or Jacques Villenevue because they were racers and I really enjoy anything that involves speed

1 Event I would go to is
- The Carnaval because everyone in talking about it

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.