mardi 30 octobre 2018

Blog 2: Au Quebec

5 places to visit-

1. Montreal: I personally love to explore big cities, and I've never been to Canada.
So I think it would be a lot of fun to walk around, and go sightseeing.

Image result for montreal canada













Montmorency Falls: I don't think we have any big waterfalls in or around Cupertino, so I think it would be very nice to see one. I would especially like to see it during winter time to see it frozen.

Image result for frozen montmorency falls



Hotel de glace: I think it's very unique, and it would be interesting to spend a few nights in a place entirely made of ice.
Image result for mont cosmos observatory

Les aurores boréales: I have never seen the northern lights before, so I think it would be nice to visit the Mount Cosmos Observatory with my family.















Le Saint-Laurent:
I've never been whale watching, and if I went with my brother, he would love it.


4 dishes I would like to eat:

Poutine:
I would love to try poutine because I love french fries, and the cheese and gravy on top look delicious.

Image result for la poutine

La citpâte aux bleuets:
Image result for la cipâte aux bleuetsI love pie, but I've never had blueberry pie, so I think it'd be worth a try.






Also, it looks very delicious. 









La tourtière:
I honestly don't know how to feel about meat pie, but it's a Quebec specialty so I would try it.

Le sirop d'érable:
This may be stereotypical, but I've heard that Canada has great maple syrup. Syrup on snow sounds interesting, but I think I would go maple syrup tasting if I had the opportunity.

Image result for le sirop d'érable


3 activities I would like to do:

Le canoë:
If I went to Quebec during Summertime, I would definitely go with friends because it seems like it would a lot of fun.

Image result for le canoë quebec


La pêche blanche:
I've never a had a successful fishing trip, but maybe it'll teach me how to fish properly.

Watch an Ice Hockey game:
Because ice hockey is the most important spot in Quebec, I think it would be appropriate for me to attend a game. I've only been to the San Jose Sharks games, and they were pretty fun.

Image result for quebec ice hockey


2 Famous people from Canada/Quebec I would like to meet:


I would like to meet Canadian-French female singer Jorane. She plays the cello, and she has a very beautiful voice. I would ask her for singing tips, and how to perform on stage.


Related image











Image result for Nanette WorkmanI would also like to meet Nanette Workman, another female singer-songwriter based in Quebec. If she had a concert, I would definitely attend. 












An event I would like to go to:

I would like to go to Le Festival international de jazz de Montréal. I really enjoy music, and jazz musicians from all over the world travel to participate and share their culture/music.
Image result for le festival international de jazz de montréal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.