lundi 29 octobre 2018

blog 2: Au Quebec


One place I would like to visit is les Laurentides. I would like to go there to see the beautiful colors of the leaves
and the amazing scenery. I would also want to go to le Saint-Laurent. I would like to see whales and other sea
mammals at this river. In addition, I would be excited to go to le château Frontenac because I want to see how
this famous luxury hotel is different from other hotels. Furthermore, I would like to see le Rocher Percé. I would
want to take pictures with this rock formation and see how enormous it is. Finally, I would like to visit Montréal
to see the culture of people who live there.

Some dishes I want to try are le sirop d'érable, la tourtière, la poutine, and la cipâte aux bleuets. I've never tried
maple syrup by itself. I also want to try the meat pie and blueberry pie because I rarely eat pies in general.
I also want to try the french fries because I've never tried them with gravy on them.
Some activities I would like to try are: jouer au hockey, les traîneaux à chiens, and la pêche blanche. I never
played hockey before, so I would like to try that. Dogsledding seems really fun. I also fished once, so I want to
try that again.

I would like to meet Céline Dion and Myriam Bédard.

An event I would like to go to is Carnaval de Québec because it would be fun to meet the mascot Bonhomme
Carnaval.

Image result for les laurentides fall leaves


Image result for la poutine         Image result for ice hockey cartoon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.